“Angela went from being a house cleaning lady with no social media following and no tech skills to 319K subscribers on YouTube. #Innovation”
Angela Brown, owned and operated one of the largest independently owned residential cleaning companies for 25 years in the Southeast United States. In the spring of 2016, after a life altering event, she pivoted her business to an online training and certification program for house cleaners and maids. Within four years she is at the helm of a global cleaning empire that has helped house cleaners and maids start and grow their cleaning business worldwide and in 191 languages.
· She is the host of the daily YouTube show and Podcast Ask a House Cleaner.
· Angela is the author of the book available on Amazon called: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
· Angela is the CEO & Founder of Savvy Cleaner.
Fun Facts About Angela Brown:
1. She's run 29 marathons (26.2 miles)
2. She's the 4th oldest of 19 kids to the same mom and dad.
3. She owns and operates the world's largest line of funny cleaning t-shirts and gifts.
Angela Brown is a cleanfluencer with a worldwide audience of cleaning business owners, Airbnb hosts, and DIY homeowners. She has trained house cleaners in 37 countries, is the author of the book "How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company" and is the show host of the daily YouTube show and Podcast "Ask a House Cleaner," followed by closed captioning in 191 languages worldwide. Follow Angela Brown to access her wealth of knowledge, resources, and advice on the cleaning industry. Learn from her experience and expertise in the field, and get valuable tips and tricks on starting and running a successful cleaning business. With Angela as your mentor, she will guide you every step of the way and help you achieve your dreams of being a successful cleaning business owner. SPONSORSHIPS & BRANDS: Go here https://savvycleaner.com/campaign