Lou and Sherri are known for their highly effective coaching, teaching, and speaking on the importance of personal growth and how it impacts our Influence as a Leader. With more than four decades of combined experience in training, coaching, and leadership, they also have received training and mentoring from well-known and successful coaches and teachers from the likes of Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, John Maxwell, Jack Canfield, Paul Martinelli, and are Certified Leadership Coaches and Corporate Trainers.
Topics We Can Discuss:
- Sherri’s near-death experience from working in a toxic workplace where leadership was more focused on the bottom line than valuing their employees.
- Leadership and Influence
- 6 Things a Leader Should Do Every Day
- The 5 factors of Connecting
- Importance of Leadership and Investing in your teams
- Gaining clarity for personal and professional growth
Studio Quality Microphone, Webcam