Ken Burke, founder and CEO of The EntrepreneurNOW! Network, is a speaker, serial entrepreneur, eCommerce pioneer, mentor, and author. Ken founded MarketLive, a market-leading, enterprise class eCommerce software platform used by major merchants generating $2b in online sales through the platform. His clients included, Disney, Warner Brothers, Target, 1-800-Flowers, Omaha Steaks, Party City, and many more.
He sold MarketLive to Vista Equity Partners in 2016.
Ken authored the book, “Intelligent Selling: The Art and Science of Selling Online,” as well as hundreds of industry articles. He earned his MBA in Entrepreneurship from the USC Marshall School of Business, which later awarded him the honor of Entrepreneur of the Year. He sits on the Boards of a number of entrepreneurial tech startups and mature organizations.
Most recently, Ken authored his best-selling book of ten years in the making; "PROSPER, 5 Steps To Thriving In Business & Life"
Ken loves to share his expertise about the "entrepreneurial mindset" and how it can catapult an entrepreneur's success if understood and properly managed. He routinely lectures on the subject at U.C. Berkeley and the West coast campus of NorthEastern University.
His discussions include:
• How to focus on what truly matters in driving business growth and success
• How to embrace your competition so you can beat them
• How to build reusable assets that increase the value of your company
• How to create a big vision that gets people excited
• How to solve a problem that people care about
• How to create momentum in your business and take consistent action
• How to become a thought leader
• How to manage your ego so it doesn’t get in the way
• How to eliminate fear and limiting beliefs
• How to fund your business so you don’t give away the bank
His goal is to spread his message via PodCasts and is open to live and remote speaking engagements.
Studio Quality Microphone, Webcam