“Expert Emotional Eating Coach (lost 100lbs) Passionate about behavioral psychology, brain-driven weight loss, entrepreneurship & mentorship”
I've got an extremely diverse background, from nanotechnology research chemist (University of Victoria), to Navy marine Engineer (Canada), to globetrotting nomad (45 countries on 5 continents), to powerline technician, to Nutrition and Supplement store owner, and currently an Online Nutrition coach as well as mentor to new coaches building their business from the ground up. I'm Precision Nutrition Level 2 certified, along with a degree in Chemistry and Marketing Psychology.
I've survived an attempted murder (nearly beaten to death in South Africa) as well as losing my life savings in a failed business venture, and rebuilt myself from the ground up. I've lost and kept off over 100lbs after many failed attempts. I used to suffer from multiple anxiety episodes per day, and now I have less than 2 notable episodes per year, after some dramatic lifestyle changes.
I'm also a new dad, learning how to manage running a business, keeping a 15 year international marriage going, and figuring out how to raise a little human
BOOK A CALL OR AN INTERVIEW:
15-Min Intro Chat: https://calendly.com/coachjon/lets-chat-podcast
60-Min Podcast Interview: https://calendly.com/coachjon/lets-podcast
Overcoming eating disorders
Life in the Pseudo-Digital reality and it's effects on mental and physical health
- In this episode Chris sits down with Jon McLernon the man who uses behavioural psychology to coach others to weight loss.
-My guest Jonathan McLernon talks about everything from "spiritual junk food* to "delusional positivity* to the "retreat into self sabotaging behavior".
- Grief, loss, trauma, armed conflicts and motorcycle accidents … along with gratitude, eating blocks of cheese and positive masculinity!
- A powerful heart-centered conversation about overcoming trauma as a male, as well as the effect of testosterone on masculine behavior
- How to build an online business through organic marketing
- Overcoming Emotional Eating and What's happening in the brain
USB / External Microphone, Webcam