Me and my team at Pergola Kits USA Inc. have years of experience helping thousands of people design what is often the centerpiece of their outdoor living space: a pergola or pavilion.
Pergola kits and pavilion kits appeal to:
- do-it-yourself (DIY) enthusiasts
- homeowners (who may or may not want to lift a finger)
- general contractors of all sizes
Things your listeners may want to learn:
- Why do tradesmen like ready-to-assemble pergola kits?
- Why do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) buy kits?
- How customizable are these structures? (very)
- What options are available?
- Who do kit makers compete with?
- Assembly Q&A
- Permitting and zoning discussion
- How do these kits ship? How are they delivered?
- What are the pros and cons of all various materials?
- How can surmount challenges posed by particular yards or spaces?
- Things to watch out for, tips, and helpful advice.
- The pros and cons of:
- a) building your own pergola or pavilion from scratch
- b) purchase a kit and assemble it yourself
- c) purchase a kit and have a tradesman assemble it
- d) have a tradesman design an build a pergola/pavilion from scratch
More about Pergola Kits USA Inc.:
At Pergola Kits USA Inc., we advise you on materials, design, size, and options. We provide drawings and engineering.
We then fabricate these designs and ship them to customers as ready-to-assemble kits. We guide customers thru assembly via printed manuals, videos, and on-call assistance.
Many of customers have unique needs, but many of them share similar objectives:
- create an outdoor living space
- create a focal point or gathering place for friends and family
- establish protection from the sun and rain.
Our structures are used principally in backyards, but also in parks, churches, and public venues. Our designs are very customizable.
- 13ft x 17ft backyard pergola made of Western Red Cedar, lattice roof, retractable canopy, Walnut color stain, 8x8 posts, broad-fade corner braces
- 16ft x 21ft hip-roof pavilion made of treated pine with vinyl trim board sheathing, Copper Metal Panel roofing, custom painted ceiling, fan mount, electrical package, engineered for 80 psf snow load
- 40ft x 80ft open-gable pavilion made of PT pine (serves as a shelter at a performing arts center), engineered trusses, posts sunk three feet into concrete, heavy duty post brackets.